Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HAPPY NEW YR.

Ok soo its been awhile since I posted guess it doesnt matter I know that probably only one sweet lady reads my blog now and then! That IS better than nothing tho~nice to know someone is thinking of ya thanks Norma! Hope you all are doing well and I miss chatting with ya!

We seem to get little down time and thats OK that is life right now and ya gotta get thru it. We had a good Christmas, the kids all got tons of things, mostly from one of the aircraft co's here in town they pick a rainbows family each yr to get gifts for and we were chosen~how blessed we are!

Alex got clothes and christian books from rainbows good thing too cuz that girlie reads several a day at times must be nice lol! She got a new bible and makeup from the prison ministry, a gift card from us so she bought a cell phone been stuck to her ear since LOL. Rich's mom got her a gift card to Charlotte Russe one of her fave fave stores we have already been shopping. Go figure!

Ethan got toys toys and YEP you guessed it more toys :-)) he also got some clothes and books.

Lil turkey butt AKA Owen got clothes, toys a book and a gc from his para to old navy sooo mama went shopping for him gotta love ON he got 9 pcs of clothing for 55 dollars love the clearance sections!

I got Rich some clothes and a video game pretty boring but ahh well thats what he asked for!

I got the CUTEST lil Canon Pixma Mini Printer used it already its AWESOME!

Ordered myself a Dyson vaccuum cant wait to get it! My mom graciously let me put it on her NFM charge acct so I can pay it off, they are soooo expensive and that would be the only way possible for me to get one at this point!

I was able to get in a little scrappin time still haven't totally found my mojo but I completed 4 pages in the last few days yayyyy me!

I am looking forward to a healthy,happy new yr...trying not to let the depression get me down I know I should switch my meds as I have been on the same ones since 2001 I dont like meds and dont take them unless I have too. Both my older kiddos were med free births and I didnt take pain killers after they or Owen were born sooo as you can see it is a hard thing for me to do. I will leave you with some recent pics of our "big snow storm" we got 7.5 inches and had some pretty good sized drifts, not much to some of you but we dont usually get that much a tonce lol.
Best,
Kirsten

1 comment:

Norma Gwen Watson said...

So good to see you blogging again, I have missed your posts.

Sounds like you all had a great Christmas. We did too, now it is time to get on with 2008.

Take care!