Friday, January 25, 2008

More lo's, KC trip etc





I did 3 count em 3 lo's last night I hope the mojo is back :-)) I dont know I have 3 still unfinished that Im not sure what to do with I really need to use more sketches I guess! The 1st one is Yolanda Williams from Simple Scrapbook Mag I totally lifted I love her style! The second is my lift of her lo. 3rd one is a lo depicting how I feel some days....like running away course I never would but stress and depression stink! Lastly I have had this picture since summer and finally got around to scrapping it. Ethan my guy one of my nephews and my neice at the fountains.
I got a call from the Developmental ped in Overland Park that I have been trying to get Owen in to see well finally they agreed to see him so our appt is set for Feb. 8th at 10:30 not looking forward to the drive its only about 3hrs but I hate riding maybe i should make Rich have me drive awhile at least until we get closer lol. One good thing tho is that Archiver's is like 2 miles from the office we are going so I told Rich I wanted to stop there WOOHOO never been and he better give me some time looking around! hehe
Best,
Kirsten

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was really excited to go to Archiver's when I went to KC last year, and I thought it was well worth the drive...They even have Kodak machines in that place! Talk about prepared!!! Have Fun!!!