Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HEY HEY HEY!




Well it is approaching Owen's 4th bday, where has the time gone? He is still such and infant and no I dont mean that in a bad way just his abilities are still delayed. I bought him a little baby cake I hope he will be willing to try a bit of it I mean how unfair would that be not to have any cake??? Anyway, I have a few more layouts to add that I have done recently I like how they turned out for the most part, but I could always use inspiration,ideas,challenges AND sketches! ;-))
The 1st one is of my nephew last summer and his umm "crack problem" the boy cant keep his trunks up for some reason!
The second one is Alex taken a few wks ago too bad her hair wasnt brushed good LOL
Ok soooo I know this isnt a layout, but I had to include it:this is on our way back from Great Wolf Lodge I turned around and saw Ethan's I wasnt sleeping face hehe what a guy!
Best, Kirsten


No comments: