Friday, May 25, 2007

TGIF

YIPPE finally friday lol! I guess with all the appts we had this wk it seemed like a longer than usual wk! I do have alot more coming next wk, dr for me, Owen has to go to the CP Clinic and hopefully he will be able to see the Neuro and Im sure they will tell me again that he has seizures the lovely and I use that term loosely dh will finally believe me I hate that he thinks Im making up stuff but he needs to friggin learn to listen. There have been times I just want to take the kids and find my own place but even tho he isnt very much help I dont know if I could do it alone. I like the times when I sneak into the bathroom to read lol. I think with all the stress of a teenager, 5 yr old and a special needs child we just dont have enough time for each other. I feel like I have 4 kids instead of three lol!

Best, Kirsten

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested
to see if it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube
sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!


Stop by my homepage: best antivirus software for pc

yanmaneee said...

kd shoes
lebron 15
louboutin shoes
lebron 17 shoes
curry 5 shoes
hermes belt
off white clothing
air max
off white
kyrie 6

Unknown said...

zeal replica bags replica bags london replica bags online shopping india