Saturday, October 27, 2007

Dang!!

I finally remembered my log in info yay me haha! ANYWAY wow it has been a loooong time. So much is going on i dont know where to begin. We got Oscar in August he is doing very well. Im so glad we were able to get him for Owen he has since started to be willing to touch Oscar! That is such a HUGE step!
The kids are all doing well despite one wheelchair mishap with Owen at school, he wasnt belted in and unfortunately fell out of the damn chair I wasnt a happy mama!
All the kids are doing very well in school Owen is trying foods yippee! maybe one day we will get rid of the Gtube some day. He is super funny, at school they put him in the stander and the little turdy birdy runs over the other kids~great my kid is the class bully! Although the teachers say that the other kids think its great so hopefully he will still have friends at the end of the yr lol!
Ethan is doing great at kdg he is finally starting to get used to it and has tons of friends, although I knew he would he is a sweetie! Alex is doing great in her 1st yr of high school she has friends that are upper classmen and has been invited to numerous parties who'da thunk it? hehe. I just got the progess report and she has a 3.14 grade pt average not too bad I dont think. After LAST yr and not turning in her work dang kid lol. SHe is trying to find a job and has applied several places they haven't called her back yet but hey she is still only 15 maybe this summer. I told her tho that if she gets a job she will have to give me 10.00 a wk for gas and save half of every check she agreed and that will give her money to do things. Maybe she can save up to take driver's ed and that way I wont have to cart her everywhere lol! Oh and there is another boy she likes a senior they hang out before school LORD Im scared lol!
Best,
Kirsten

No comments: