Thursday, November 8, 2007

Another post

I do wish I could wrap my mind around all the things I want to say instead of making a whole bunch of posts during the day....well such as life I guess! I am having a heck of a time finding Owen shoes to fit with DAFO'S I think I am going to have to break down and go to stride rite, I have bought numerous pairs brands the last couple months and just cant get any that stay on. So saturday I think I will pile everyone into the van and head out east. We go to the CP clinic next wk not looking forward to that, for some reason they always have us come at 8 then spend the next 4 hrs there and dont get to see all the drs. I am going to ask if we can get a script for some sort of stander as we have nothing but the wheelchair which is great dont get me wrong, but other than that we really dont have anything for him to get around in I dont know how Dr. K will feel about the stander but he sure does great at school with it! For someone nonverbal he sure has alot of kids that like him in school. Its really sweet. There is one little guy who is in Owen's class and rides his bus but he is a cutie pie, he waves at me everyday and gave me a kiss at the halloween party I told his mom he could come over anytime :-)).

Well, I guess that IS indeed it for the night
Best,
Kirsten

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.officialflo.com/profiles/blogs/headache-back-of-head]Headache back of head[/url]
headache back of head near neck headache deep in back of head headache lower back of head
http://www.officialflo.com/profiles/blogs/headache-back-of-head

Anonymous said...

[url=http://community.gazzetta.gr/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]how to consolidate all credit cards [/url]credit cards to consolidate other debt bill consolidation consolidate credit cards law consolidate credit cards
[url=http://www.officialflo.com/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]consolidate credit cards [/url]credit card to consolidate credit cards consolidate my credit cards debt consolidate credit cards and personal loans
[url=http://community.bonniehunt.com/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]consolidate my credit cards debt [/url]loan for consolidate credit cards consolidate student loan and credit cards non profit consolidate credit cards