Saturday, January 5, 2008

HMMMM!!!

ok soo I came on here this morning going to post a little bit and to my surpise the words were showing up in hindi!!! Umm ok I guess, I mean I dont speak Hindi (no offense to those who do) but HELLO WHY was my text set that way? I SPEAK ENGLISH THANKS!

Anyway I think it would be kinda neat to learn but....no one at all would read lol! Ok sooo moving on:tonight the DH and I are getting a break from the kids my sis is coming over to stay with them so we can get out for awhile nothing special really just probably to dinner and then the book store...where we can sit...quietly and actually read?! I cant wait just hope the little boys wont give her a tough time although the only one really that can be difficult to deal with is my sweet lil O!

I was looking over my gallery at Scrapjazz like some of my older stuffs etc and OH MY STARS I cant believe I thought any of the lo's were any good its sooo funny to see the old things I did SO my challenge for you today if you choose to accept it is to go thru your old lo's and see how much of a difference there is! You will be AMAZED hehe!

To tired today to think much~lil turd got me up at 6 am! Maybe next post will be better???


Guess that's it for today ***YAWN***

2 comments:

Norma Gwen Watson said...

How did your date go? Hope it was wonderful!

Anonymous said...

That's no fair. You get a date. Hope you had fun. BTW- got your Dyson yet? We love ours.

Laura Tongie_klop