Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Move over Rich.....



Cuz I've got a new love! Yeppers that's right my new DYSON VAC!! I haven't done any photo editing but just couldnt resist posting this beauty lol! I dubbed "it" the Purple Dust Eater. Can't say right now it is as purty as it was in this pic but I tell ya I was SOOO looking forward to all the kids going back to school today so I could use it again~Owen hates the vac so I try not to use it when he is home.


We had a power outage here today it went off a total of three times the last time tho it stayed off for about 3 1/2 hrs thankfully tho it wasnt to cold out today and obviously its back lol. Crazy crazy!


Rich and I went out to eat Saturday, everything we wanted to try was packed course it was 60 out so I guess people thought why not go out lol~ does anyone not eat at home anymore? We finally decided to go to panera (love them btw!) not real fancy but nice oh and quiet, we then went over to border's and browsed the book section got a cool new book about photography hope I learn something. He wasnt feeling all that great what with a broken toe and cold sooo we ended up getting home about 9pm and I wanted to stay gone longer lol but I guess it's best that way we cant spend more money! That's the update for now

Best,

kirsten

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my Dyson. The child and the vac! We have had our for several years now. Can not say enough good about it.
Wish hubby and I could go out on a date. :)

Laura

Norma Gwen Watson said...

Glad you and your hubby got out together on a date. You need that once in a while!

Norma