Thursday, January 17, 2008

Move Along!

Hehe that is one of Ethan's fave song's EVER I dont know if it is because of the Baraki's or what but he loves it! I like it too.

Things are better today except the damn van now has a freakin' dead battery ugh 3 problems in the last wk
with it I wonder if it is a curse? Ok so maybe no curse but its annoying for sure! Well we have a new family member Rich and I both agreed we wouldnt have another dog accept Oscar but I think he felt bad about making me give up my babies it was incredibly heartbreaking.

INTRODUCING.......CHEWY!!!! he is the CUTEST lil Silky! yeah I know he is boy LOL but couldnt resist putting the bow in his hair he wont care at least thats I tell myself. Rich says: you do know that he is boy right? MEN.
I have been checking this gal's blog out for awhile and have seen her work at scrapbook.com I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE her work I am adding her to my blog so if ya get a chance check her out she is truely amazing!
Best,
Kirsten

No comments: