Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Thank you

for coming into my driveway and throwing whatever in hell you threw at my window to break it out!
thank you for allowing me to spend 130.00 on a new window that I really can afford at this time.
thank you for causing me to break down over such a trivial thing in front of everyone.
thank you for making an otherwise ok day into another frustrating and upsetting day.
thank you for destrying my property I realize this van may not be very nice to you but it lets me cart my kids around and has enough room for the wheelchair that Owen needs.
thank you for letting me call the police and make a report even tho there is nothing they can do I appreciate wasted time.
thank you for after being upset....to see what little humor there is in this situation IE I didnt have to lock it because it wont do any good.
I certainly hope you whoever you are had a good laugh and dont come back cuz if ya do I will be waiting!







1 comment:

Norma Gwen Watson said...

I am so sorry about your van window. That is awful. People do not care these days, at least a lot of them don't. I hope it doesn't happen again.

Norma