Sunday, March 16, 2008

I have said it before....

guess it is really true this time, I AM not a great mother I feel like I have tried but I just cant take the crap anymore. Alex moved out I dont know for how long it will be she is living with a friend as of yesterday. I cant take the lies,stealing,she has in the past used drugs and taken more meds than she is supposed to she doesnt do her school work etc. She is really confused right now i think and Im not sure what to do to help her so she is on her own. She stole money from me and somethings that are really no big deal, but they are MINE why cant she understand that? I must admit although I love her, I no longer have a headache and I dont feel stressed. I know I know people are saying why would you let a 15 yr old do what she wants? And I can understand that, but it not only affects me but rich and the boys. I dont know when and if she will be back we will see I guess I almost dont want her here right now ya I know that sounds bad. I have tried to get her into the childrens home, girls home etc but they wont take her well that is not entirely true, the girls home would but I cant afford to pay them to take her. Now to let her bio father know that she no longer lives here wont that be fun!

We will be going to KC for an appt for Owen on the 4th of April we are taking him and O and mil to great wolf lodge I hope they have fun we all have been thru the ringer lately, I have been consumed with alex and her issues I dont feel I have given the boys my all. I hope its fun we will be there for 2 nights cant wait! Im not good at praying and I do try but if you would pls say a little prayer for our family and my sanity I would appreciate it!
Best,Kirsten

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ug! sorry to hear about your troubles! will send positive thoughts your wayQ!

Norma Gwen Watson said...

Sorry, Kristen, about your daughter. Some kids have to learn the hard way. She will find out the world out there is not as good as she had it at mama's house. Hang in there!